Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT US LTD
AROUND THE WEB
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- A Former Navy SEAL On The Hidden Influencers In Every Team
By Chris Fussell - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
To spot who they are, have every new hire follow this rule for 90 days.
In 2010, I was an executive officer in the Navy, splitting my time between U.S. headquarters and being deployed to an international location. This arrangement proved tricky as my responsibilities at headquarters grew, so I was authorized to hire a civilian to handle budget management, equipment maintenance, travel, and training coordination, among other functions.
- NY judge sparks outrage after freeing alleged cop attacker - US Army soldier charged in killing of wife, NY state trooper after domestic dispute
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- India's Mahindra Doubling U.S. Investment Over Five Years
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. plans to double its bets in the U.S. over the next five years, spending $1 billion in an effort to strengthen the Indian company’s brand as President Donald Trump pressures companies foreign and domestic to steer investments toward America.
- With Crowding in U.S. Market, Activist Investors Look to Europe
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON and MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Monday Jun 26, 2017
American hedge funds are taking their aggressive strategies overseas and finding more acceptance from international shareholders.
- U.S. to Bar Americans From Traveling to North Korea
By DAVID E. SANGER - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The announcement came only hours after Mike Pompeo, the C.I.A. director, hinted that the United States was considering seeking a regime change in North Korea.