A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - INTERNATIONAL KARATE OFFICIAL SPORTS ASSOCIATION INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- Former FIFA Official’s Testimony Could Raise New Ethics Questions
By TARIQ PANJA - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
An ex-chairman of the soccer body’s governance committee who accused top officials of improperly pressuring him may offer details at a hearing in Britain this week.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Let’s Settle This in Court: What, Exactly, Is Stand-Up Paddleboarding?
By VICTOR MATHER - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The international surfing and canoeing associations both want to control stand-up paddle and are headed to mediation with Court of Arbitration for Sport.
- Ángel María Villar, High-Ranking FIFA Official, Is Arrested in Fraud Inquiry
By RAPHAEL MINDER - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Mr. Villar, the president of the Spanish soccer federation and a FIFA vice president, was detained along with his son, Gorka, and other soccer officials.