Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - INTERNATIONAL KARATE OFFICIAL SPORTS ASSOCIATION INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- Let’s Settle This in Court: What, Exactly, Is Stand-Up Paddleboarding?
By VICTOR MATHER - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The international surfing and canoeing associations both want to control stand-up paddle and are headed to mediation with Court of Arbitration for Sport.
- This is why they call UFC fighter ‘karate hottie’
By The Sun - Friday Jun 30, 2017
She is the MMA fighting mom and now Michelle Waterson has posed nude for the latest issue of ESPN’s annual “Body Issue” magazine. Waterson has been a pro fighter for 10 years, and despite having a child in 2011, continued to compete under the UFC banner. Waterson, 31, joins an illustrious group of MMA stars...
- Ángel María Villar, High-Ranking FIFA Official, Is Arrested in Fraud Inquiry
By RAPHAEL MINDER - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Mr. Villar, the president of the Spanish soccer federation and a FIFA vice president, was detained along with his son, Gorka, and other soccer officials.
- Chuck Blazer, Central Figure in FIFA Scandal, Dies at 72
By JERÉ LONGMAN and REBECCA R. RUIZ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Mr. Blazer was a gregarious American soccer official who pleaded guilty to a range of charges as part of a federal investigation.
- Los Angeles Will Host The Olympics, But Maybe Not As Soon As Officials Hoped
By Ryan Nagelhout - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The International Olympic Committee officially awarded its Summer Games to Los Angeles, but they'll get an extra four years to get ready.