Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
international federation for human rights (fidh) inc.
60 east 42nd street suite 3517
new york, new york, 10165
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION FOR HUMAN RIGHTS (FIDH) INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Turkey Detains Human-Rights Activists in Tourist Island
Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Turkish police have detained ten senior human rights workers including the head of Amnesty International’s Turkey chapter and two Europeans during a training conference outside Istanbul, according to the head of the international organization.
- News Outlets to Seek Bargaining Rights Against Google and Facebook
By JIM RUTENBERG - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
A group of news organizations plans to ask Congress for the right to negotiate with the online giants, which are gaining greater shares of digital advertising and distribution.