The view from the VR headset: Virtual reality reproductions of real cardiac emergencies used for training purposes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - INTERNATIONAL EMERGENCY MEDICINE ALLIANCE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Emergency Scenario Training in Live-Action VR is Intense
Friday May 26, 2017
- For Gunman at Bronx Hospital, Fleeting Success and Persistent Strife
By LISA W. FODERARO - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
Henry Bello graduated from medical school, but struggled with arrests, bankruptcies and homelessness before opening fire in the Bronx, killing one and wounding six others.
- As a Doctor Tried to Take Lives, Others Rushed to Save Them
By MARC SANTORA and HANNAH ALANI - Friday Jun 30, 2017
The immediate care given to many of those wounded at the Bronx hospital shooting could be the most critical factor in whether they survive.
- “No-Kill” Rule Depends on Emerging Field of Shelter Medicine
By Carrie Collins-Fadell - Tuesday May 30, 2017
A Maddie’s Fund grant and an ambitious fundraising goal helped expand Chicago’s PAWS medical center.
- Charter Airline Dynamic International Airways Files for Bankruptcy
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Charter carrier Dynamic International Airways LLC, which offers charter flights to regional cities in China, filed for bankruptcy protection Wednesday to stabilize its business.
- Using Sharkskin to Keep Medical Equipment Sterile?
Friday Jul 21, 2017
Sharkskin-like coating may prevent bacterial growth and prove to be an effective liner for medical equipment.