A group of news organizations plans to ask Congress for the right to negotiate with the online giants, which are gaining greater shares of digital advertising and distribution.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION & MEDIATION TRAINING AND ASSISTANCE INSTITUTE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- News Outlets to Seek Bargaining Rights Against Google and Facebook
By JIM RUTENBERG - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
- Let’s Settle This in Court: What, Exactly, Is Stand-Up Paddleboarding?
By VICTOR MATHER - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The international surfing and canoeing associations both want to control stand-up paddle and are headed to mediation with Court of Arbitration for Sport.
- U.S. Agency Moves to Allow Class-Action Lawsuits Against Financial Firms
By JESSICA SILVER-GREENBERG and MICHAEL CORKERY - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is adopting a rule that would block banks and credit card companies from forcing customers into arbitration.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- GOP Moving Forward With Plan To Block New Legal Protections For Bank, Credit Card Customers
By Chris Morran - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau recently finalized new rules that prevent banks and other financial institutions from stripping customers of their constitutional right to a day in court. As expected, bank-backed lawmakers in both the House and Senate are now planning to pass fast-track legislation that would undo these protections and make sure banks retain their “get out of jail …
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.