Charter carrier Dynamic International Airways LLC, which offers charter flights to regional cities in China, filed for bankruptcy protection Wednesday to stabilize its business.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - INTERNAL ACCOUNT ARBITRATION LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Charter Airline Dynamic International Airways Files for Bankruptcy
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Let’s Settle This in Court: What, Exactly, Is Stand-Up Paddleboarding?
By VICTOR MATHER - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The international surfing and canoeing associations both want to control stand-up paddle and are headed to mediation with Court of Arbitration for Sport.
- Nino Niederreiter's salary arbitration hearing scheduled for early August
Sunday Jul 9, 2017
As Michael Russo (StarTribune) reports, Nino Niederreiter's salary arbitration hearing is scheduled for August 3.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- AT&T: forced arbitration isn’t “forced” because no one has to buy service
By Jon Brodkin - Friday Jun 30, 2017
To avoid AT&T arbitration, your only choice is to not be a customer.
- CFPB’s Finalized Arbitration Rule Takes Away Banks’ ‘Get Out Of Jail Free Card’
By Ashlee Kieler - Monday Jul 10, 2017
In roughly 240 days from now, banks and other financial companies will no longer be allowed to prohibit customers from banding together in class-action lawsuits through the use of binding arbitration clauses, as the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau today released a long-awaited finalized rule on arbitration. The Rundown• Financial companies aren’t banned from using arbitration clauses…• … however, …