The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - INTERIOR ROCK INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Interior Secretary Recommends Shrinking Borders of Bears Ears Monument
By JULIE TURKEWITZ and CORAL DAVENPORT - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Ryan Zinke’s proposal for the Utah conservation area is being watched closely as an indicator of how the Trump administration will treat public lands.
- Six Rocking Chairs and What to Drink in Them
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Six attractively unambitious ways to while away a summer day, paired with recipes for drinks to sip as you rock.
- Kiss singer wants to trademark “devil horns” rock and roll sign
By Joe Mullin - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Simmons says he first used the longtime rock symbol “in commerce” in 1975.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Will US Secretary of the Interior Rescind Tribal Monument?
By Angie Wierzbicki - Monday Jun 19, 2017
U.S. Department of the Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke seeks to rescind part of Bear Ears Monument, approved by President Obama in 2016 as the first presidentially designated tribal monument in the United States.
- Yellowstone Grizzly Bear to Lose Endangered Species Protection
By JIM ROBBINS - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke announced Thursday that the bear, which has been on the endangered species list since 1975, was thriving in the region.
- Mars Curiosity Rover Autonomously Samples Rocks With Incredible Precision
By Matt Simon - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The Curiosity rover has gotten really good at automatically detecting rocks and blasting them with a laser.