Corporate giants once had all-powerful chiefs with domains to match. But activist investors and technological change are remaking the executive suite.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - INTERIM EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Decline of the Baronial C.E.O.
By NELSON D. SCHWARTZ - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- GSUSA Places Rocket Scientist In Captain’s Seat
By Andy Segedin - Friday May 19, 2017
Sylvia Acevedo will be taking the “interim” out of her title, assuming the role of chief executive officer at Girls Scouts of the USA (GSUSA),…
- Common Sense: As a Guru, Ayn Rand May Have Limits. Ask Travis Kalanick.
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
For all the influence of the Objectivist principles set forth in “The Fountainhead” and other works, some prominent followers have run into trouble.
- Conference Board Report on Corporate CEO Transitions Offers Lots for Nonprofits to Mull
By Ruth McCambridge - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The Conference Board released its 2017 report on CEO succession practices in July, and a few trends in it may be of note to nonprofits.
- Acer Sees Senior Executive Departures
By Aries Poon - Monday Dec 30, 2013
Acer Inc. said Monday that three senior executives had recently left the company and some of them won't be replaced as the embattled personal-computer maker tries to keep costs low.