NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - INTERACTIVE HEALTH, L.L.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Listing of the Day: Seattle Tudor
Friday Jun 9, 2017
With a gorgeous view of the lake and surrounding Cascade Mountains, the classic Tudor home is a true waterside gem.
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Sony teases its PS4-exclusive Destiny 2 strike Lake of Shadows
By Jeff Grubb - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Sony has plenty of first-party standouts for its PlayStation 4 console, but one of its biggest games is potentially the multiplayer hit Destiny. Publisher Activision let Sony show off a story trailer for its upcoming blockbuster Destiny 2. In the clip, we see a villainous figure mocking the Guardians for being “weak, undisciplined” and “cowering […]
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- UChicago Medicine Receives $100 Million for Health Institute
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Mitch Nauffts) - Thursday May 25, 2017
The gift from the Duchossois Family Foundation will establish an institute focused on how the human immune system, microbiome, and genetics interact to maintain health....
- Making The Physician-Patient Interaction More Effective
Wednesday May 31, 2017
As our industry continues its march to value-based healthcare, how will success be measured? Beyond script lift and market share, the industry has an opportunity now to come together around a commonvision: That the real profit of our efforts is measured in the long-term health of patients.