NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - INTER-STATE INSTALLATIONS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- A judge is ordering drunken drivers to install Uber, Lyft
By David Kravets - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
"It's just common sense. It doesn’t cost anybody anything to install."
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- LA County Looking To Replace Some Old Billboards With Digital
Thursday Jul 3, 2014
The city council in Santa Clarita, Los Angeles County, has approved an agreement with Edwards Outdoor Advertising to remove 47 of its billboard structures around the city -- including 22 located alongInterstate 5 -- in favor of three large electronic billboards in Santa Clarita. Residents are not too happy with the decision, however, and have gathered more than 16,000 signatures in opposition ofthe plan.
- How to install Linux on a Chromebook (and why you should)
By J.M. Porup - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Crouton and Gallium OS turn Chromebooks into Linux laptops.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Saudi King Salman Ousts Nephew as Crown Prince, Installs Son
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
King Salman named his son as the country’s new crown prince, a move that carries far-reaching implications for the monarchy and the biggest economy in the Middle East.
- Judge Orders Drunk Drivers To Install Uber, Lyft Apps While On Probation
By Mary Beth Quirk - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
In an effort to keep people under the influence off the roads when they’ve been drinking, a judge in Ohio is ordering folks who have been convicted of drunk driving to install ride-hailing apps like Uber or Lyft.In addition to levying fines and suspending drivers licenses, Judge Michael A. Cicconetti of Painesville Municipal Court is also handing out orders …