President Trump on Monday authorized members of his administration to determine whether to investigate if China has been stealing U.S. intellectual property.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INSTITUTE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Trump Launches Review of China's Intellectual Property Policies
By Andrew Rafferty and Monica Alba - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- State Department concocting “fake” intellectual property “Twitter feud”
By David Kravets - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
“Our public diplomacy office is still settling on a hashtag,” State Department says.
- Did you hear the one about a monkey suing a photographer for infringement?
By David Kravets - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
“Monkey see, monkey sue is not good law.”
- As Washington Tries to Protect Tech, China Could Fight Back
By KEITH BRADSHER and PAUL MOZUR - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
As the Trump administration takes on Beijing over intellectual property, global trade rules could favor China.