Time and again it happened to the Rangers in the postseason. Their centers were outplayed by their counterparts, resulting in the Blueshirts coming up short of the ultimate prize. Now that pseudo-weakness down the middle has become even more depleted as general manager Jeff Gorton made a fastidious move last weekend in trading away integral...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2014 - INTEGRATED MACRO MANAGEMENT, LP
AROUND THE WEB
- Evaluating these centers will shape the Rangers’ offseason
By Brett Cyrgalis - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- Five challenges to big deals as MLB trade deadline closes in
By Joel Sherman - Friday Jul 28, 2017
Baseball is played over 162 games and six months and the long view — think patience, patience, patience — is almost always the best policy. Almost. As the clock ticks toward the Monday’s 4 p.m. non-waiver trade deadline, time is no longer on any buyer‘s or seller’s side. The micro bumps the macro. Thus, it...
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- On Pro Basketball: Once in the Vanguard of Diversity, Knicks Build a Future That Echoes the Past
By HARVEY ARATON - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
Seven decades ago, the Knicks pushed to integrate a predecessor of the N.B.A. Their new general manager and president are breaking ground again.
- Growing the Asian-American business community beyond Chinatown
By Kim Velsey - Monday Aug 28, 2017
When John Wang started his Asian-American business-advocacy organization in 1994, Chinatown was the heart of the city's Chinese community. The biggest problem facing business owners there was...
To view the full story, click the title link.