A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - INTEGRATED BUILDING MANAGEMENT, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- What to Do When You’ve Picked the Wrong Suburb
By BROOKE LEA FOSTER - Friday Jul 28, 2017
After leaving the city, some people discover that the first town they choose isn’t quite right and they have to search for a place that is a better fit.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Azuqua Gets $10.8M Round for Platform to Integrate Cloud Apps
By Benjamin Romano - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
It should come as no surprise that Cloud City has a proliferation of tech companies helping businesses manage the proliferation of cloud apps. One of these is Azuqua, a four-year-old Seattle startup building software that allows businesses to integrate their various cloud applications to serve specific needs. The company announced a $10.8 million Series B […]
- On Pro Basketball: Once in the Vanguard of Diversity, Knicks Build a Future That Echoes the Past
By HARVEY ARATON - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
Seven decades ago, the Knicks pushed to integrate a predecessor of the N.B.A. Their new general manager and president are breaking ground again.
- Listing of the Day: Wingdale, NY
Friday Jul 7, 2017
The properties feature outdoor sleeping porches, an outdoor shower, windows and decking, which seamlessly integrate indoor and outdoor living.