Encouraged by streaming services like Netflix, networks are spending heavily to get their shows noticed by prospective Emmy voters.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - INTEGRATED BUILDING MANAGEMENT, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- For Your Consideration: An Increasingly Lavish Emmy Campaign Season
By JOHN KOBLIN and BROOKS BARNES - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Why Visitors Abandon Your Website (And How to Fix It)
By Kristina Leroux, Community Engagement Manager - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
Don’t let your website visitors get away! Use these tips from Spencer Brooks of Brooks Digital. ~Kristina Guest Post by Spencer Brooks Last year, I uncovered some data that shocked me. I was browsing through one of our client’s Google Analytics reports when I came across an alarming trend. There, in the demographic data, lay […]
- Baidu Integrates Video Ads On Android, Native On iOS For Mobile Apps
Friday Apr 28, 2017
Josh Fenn, senior marketing manager at Baidu, told "SearchBlog" that advertisers who use DU Ad Platform stand to benefit from tons of data, analytics and AI technology. The platform integratesbehavioral data of more than 2 billion app users worldwide.
- Apple, Moving In on Prestige TV, Poaches Two Sony Executives
By BROOKS BARNES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The company’s hiring of two respected leaders, who cultivated shows like “Breaking Bad” at Sony, signaled to Hollywood that Apple is serious about original programming.
- Wix Worked With Google To Build Automated SEO Platform
Wednesday May 24, 2017
Working with the Google Search Console team, Wix.com engineers created a tool that optimizes and indexes the pages. The integration directly connects to Google Search Console, so users get detailedinformation about how their site is doing in Google Search.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- NAACP’s Future To Include Listening Tour, New President
By Andy Segedin - Saturday May 20, 2017
Leaders at the NAACP are preparing to embark on a listening tour to inform the future, more locally focused direction of the organization. Cornell William…
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017