In a move to expand its native advertising business, Time Inc. has promoted Chris Schraft to president of content sales and agency development of The Foundry, its branded content studio. 'The NewYorker' has hired Dan Oshinsky as its first director of newsletters.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
107 RUGBY ROAD
SYRACUSE, NEW YORK, 13206
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - INT'L SALES & MARKETING WOOD PRODUCTS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Time Inc Taps Schraft To Head Foundry's Content Sales, 'New Yorker' Hires First Newsletter Director
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Tesla’s First Mass-Market Car, the Model 3, Hits Production This Week
By NEAL E. BOUDETTE - Monday Jul 3, 2017
After years of producing luxury cars in small numbers, Tesla hopes sales of its new model, priced around $35,000, will push its output to 500,000 cars a year.
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- Time Inc. Moves Into Social Video, Targets GenZ And Millennials With 'The Pretty'
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Eager to capture the attention of 16- to-35-year-old beauty enthusiasts, Time Inc. has launched "The Pretty," a new social video brand. What's notable is the all-video approach that offers how-tos,hacks, product information, and entertainment, plus the plan to target both GenZ -- starting at around age 16 -- in addition to Millennials.
- Amnesty Int’l Faces the ICC: Is Pointing Out Government Crime a Crime?
By Erin Rubin - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
A Nigerian human rights group called Save Humanity Advocacy Centre accused Amnesty International of crimes against humanity relating to the terrorist group Boko Haram in Nigeria and took AI before the International Criminal Court in The Hague.