Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - INSPIRED INHOUSE HEALTH CARE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- ‘This Is an Intentional Slap in the Face’ to All Women
By LELA MOORE and TALYA MINSBERG - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate the Bill Cosby verdict, the Senate health care bill and the resignation of Uber’s C.E.O.
- Considering the Side Effects of Drugmakers’ Money-Back Guarantees
By KATIE THOMAS and CHARLES ORNSTEIN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The Trump administration is considering encouraging lowering drug costs through outcome-based contracts, but there is little evidence the approach works.
- Inspiring Little Fear in Senators, Trump Struggles to Sell Health Bill
By GLENN THRUSH and MAGGIE HABERMAN - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The president has proved too unpopular nationally, and too weak in many lawmakers’ home states, to scare them into supporting the bill to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act.
- Anthem Says Senate Health Bill Will Bolster Individual Insurance Market
Monday Jun 26, 2017
Anthem Inc. said it believes that the Senate Republicans’ health bill will bolster the individual insurance market, an endorsement for the legislation as many other insurers have suggested it could undermine the marketplaces created by the Affordable Care Act.
- Governors Attack G.O.P. Health Plan: ‘This Bill Is Unacceptable’
By ALEXANDER BURNS - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The Republican effort to overhaul the health insurance system has inspired extensive bipartisan cooperation — in an attempt to defeat it.