Old chemical tests can't detect today's super-potent synthetic opioids, leaving officers and first responders at risk.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
MONSEY, NEW YORK, 10952
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - INSPECTOR SNIFF, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- This Sniff Tech Could Protect Cops From Synthetic Opioids
By Eric Niiler - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Chicago officials used city email for racist jokes, Inspector General says
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Sniff 'N Smack: LG Mobile Banners Sniff Out And Talk Performance Smack To Your Current Smartphone
Monday Oct 21, 2013
It's great to discover more and more brand marketers beginning to leverage addressable or smart advertising: the ability to serve customized messages to different audiences at different times indifferent locations. It really isn't that hard, and it's actually something that's been around for quite a while. It's just that most upper-funnel marketers continue to prefer pushing theirawareness message to as many eyeballs as possible while leaving the more challenging "activation" work to their lower-funnel digerati to wrestle with, in a world of dismal CTRs.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.