The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - INSIGHT CONTRACTING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- A Street Fight Among Grocers to Deliver Your Milk, Eggs, Bananas
By RACHEL ABRAMS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Bananas can’t get cold. Milk mustn’t tip. Online food delivery still trips up companies. A day on the truck shows why.
- ‘Morning Joe’ Row Is Fresh Sign of TV’s Iron Grip on Trump
By JIM RUTENBERG - Friday Jun 30, 2017
There are many insights to be drawn from the latest media maelstrom involving President Trump, including that a presidency born of television still lives there.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Derek Carr takes shot at Seahawks with Marshawn Lynch comment
By Drew Costley - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The Oakland Raiders starting quarterback, fresh off of a $125 million contract, says he would hand the ball off to Marshawn Lynch if they were on the 1-yard-line.
- Considering the Side Effects of Drugmakers’ Money-Back Guarantees
By KATIE THOMAS and CHARLES ORNSTEIN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The Trump administration is considering encouraging lowering drug costs through outcome-based contracts, but there is little evidence the approach works.