A passenger took the colossal crustacean through Boston Logan International Airport, but it was no match for Big Jake.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - INQ INTERNATIONAL INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A 20-Pound Lobster Impresses Airport Security, but It’s No Record Breaker
By MATTHEW HAAG - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Californians should stay clear of these types of seafood this summer
By Susana Guerrero - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Seafood is practically synonymous with summertime, but before you indulge in your favorite sea dish you may want to consider if that fish is actually harmful for the environment. Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch revealed the types of seafood they recommend consumers avoid this summer based on sustainability, and many of the seafood listed are household favorites.
- Owner Is Angry His 20-Pound Lobster, Dinnah, Was Photographed by the T.S.A.
By MATTHEW HAAG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A crustacean that gained internet fame when a picture of a T.S.A. agent holding him at a Boston airport was tweeted provided four good meals in Savannah, Ga.
- Californians should avoid these types of seafood this summer
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.