NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - INNOVATIVE SANITATION CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- With Largest Staff Ever, New York City Reimagines How It Works
By J. DAVID GOODMAN - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Nearly every city agency has more workers now than when Mayor Bill de Blasio took office, and there’s been a surge in civilian hiring in law enforcement.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Economic Study Ranks San Diego Near Top in Genomics Innovation
By Bruce V. Bigelow - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
An economic impact study of San Diego’s emerging genomics industry counted 115 genomics-related companies operating in the region that directly employ over 10,000 people, and drive about $5.6 billion worth of annual economic benefits throughout the area. “San Diego is really end-to-end in genomics, from start to finish,” said Kirby Brady, who oversaw the study […]
- New York Today: New York Today: Washing Windows, 900 Feet Up
By MEGHAN MCDONALD and ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Thursday: A glimpse into a towering task, closing Rikers Island, and My Bronx Story.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- Keeping Score: That Was Hit a Country Mile, or 495 Feet if You’re Into Hard Data
By FILIP BONDY - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Home run mythology must now compete with cutting-edge efforts to quantify mighty blasts from “pitch delivery to the conclusion of the event.”
- Hollywood directors have turned their backs on families
By Naomi Schaefer Riley - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Judd Apatow has a potty mouth and he wants everyone to know it. Reacting to Sony’s announcement that it would be offering sanitized versions of his movies for home audiences, the producer/director tweeted: “This is absolute bullsh*t and @sony and @SonyPictures is gonna get hell for F—ING with our movies. Shove the clean versions up...