The Food and Drug Administration issued a scathing warning letter to a Pfizer Inc. unit that manufactures the emergency auto-injector EpiPen, saying the company “failed to thoroughly investigate” product failures even in cases of patients’ deaths.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - INNOVATIVE PENS, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- FDA Warns Pfizer's Meridian Unit on EpiPen Oversight, Quality Issues
Thursday Sep 7, 2017
- F.D.A. Accuses EpiPen Maker of Failing to Investigate Malfunctions
By KATIE THOMAS - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
The agency said Pfizer ignored hundreds of complaints that the device failed to operate in life-threatening emergencies, including incidents when patients died.
- ‘I Have Stopped Taking My Notebooks and Pens to Meetings’
By LELA MOORE and JULIA SIMON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate being interrupted at work, the shooting of a politician and the fate of American “Dreamers.”
- State of the Art: How Microsoft Has Become the Surprise Innovator in PCs
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
For years, Apple was the innovative leader in personal computers. Not anymore.
- By Design: The New Wave in Floral Arrangements
By LINDSAY TALBOT - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
For the most innovative designers working today, form is just as important as flora.
- Dear iPhone: I Love You. I Hate You.
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As the Apple Inc. iPhone’s 10th anniversary approaches, Personal Technology columnist Geoffrey A. Fowler penned two letters to tell it how he really feels.