Step into lofts in a Tokyo suburb that were designed by the artists Arakawa and Gins. Their philosophy was to extend life by altering one’s living space.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
INCORP SERVICES, INC.
ONE COMMERCE PLAZA
99 WASHINGTON AVE., STE 805-A
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12210-2822
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - INNOVATION LOFT, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Eluding Death by Design in a Tokyo Loft
Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- A North Carolina Couple's Modern Duplex
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Architect Phil Freelon and his wife, Nnenna Freelon, a Grammy-nominated jazz singer, bought a Durham, N.C., penthouse apartment and created a loft-like, two-story space. Photo: Alston Thompson Photography for The Wall Street Journal