Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - INNERCONNECT, DESIGN & MARKETING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- Time Inc. Moves Into Social Video, Targets GenZ And Millennials With 'The Pretty'
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Eager to capture the attention of 16- to-35-year-old beauty enthusiasts, Time Inc. has launched "The Pretty," a new social video brand. What's notable is the all-video approach that offers how-tos,hacks, product information, and entertainment, plus the plan to target both GenZ -- starting at around age 16 -- in addition to Millennials.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- 'Runner's World,' The Cut' Hire Top Editors
Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Rodale Inc.-owned health and wellness brand 'Runner's World' appointed Betty Wong Ortiz as its new top editor, the first female to hold the title at the magazine. 'The Cut' promoted Stella Bugbee asthe site's first president and editor-in-chief.
- Snap Partners With Factual To Dig Deeper Into Location Data
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Location data provider Factual on Tuesday announced a deal with Snap Inc., Snapchat's parent company. Snap will have access to Factual's data product, Global Places, to power relevant experiences onits mobile app.
- NBC Creates Video News Unit For Social, Digital Platforms
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
NBC Left Field is a digital video journalism unit which will make short, creative documentaries and features. Content creators will come from a number of international journalists, filmmakers,designers and programmers.