A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
1314 OCEAN PKWY
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11230-5620
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - INNER EYE INC
AROUND THE WEB
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.
- Brooklyn Trial to Reveal Inner Workings of 'Botnet' Hackers
Saturday Jul 22, 2017
An accused hacker will head to Brooklyn federal court in a trial that will offer a rare look into the mechanics of how cybercriminals take control of computers around the world to carry out large-scale attacks.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- A Word With: Alison Brie Talks Pro Wrestling and Inner Strength
By DAVE ITZKOFF - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
With “Mad Men” and “Community” ended, Ms. Brie discusses auditioning for “GLOW” on Netflix, showing inner strength and feeling nostalgia for perms.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.