A Cisco report claims $2.3 trillion is waiting to be realized through digitized services, city management; cites Houston, Oslo, Barcelona as examples.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - INFRASTRUCTURE MATERIAL MANAGEMENT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Digital Infrastructure for Cities Leads to Big Savings
By Charles Babcock Editor at Large, Cloud - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- The Infrastructure of Higher Ed is Crumbling
By Michael Wyland - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
Maintenance is easy to defer…until you need to shop on eBay for parts to repair antique equipment you can’t afford to replace.
The post The Infrastructure of Higher Ed is Crumbling appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Red Hat: Linux Handlers Can Learn To Manage OpenStack
By Charles Babcock Editor at Large, Cloud - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Red Hat cloud architect Julio Villarreal-Pelegrino says you don't need to know OpenStack to succeed at implementing it.
- Cloud Power, Fear of Lock-in Grows Among IT Managers
By Charles Babcock Editor at Large, Cloud - Friday Jun 2, 2017
Mary Meeker's Global Internet Trends: As the digital age expands, so does fear of technology lock-in by cloud vendors.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017