A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - INFINITY HOLDINGS OF THE HUDSON VALLEY, LLC
2013 - INFINITY HOLDINGS OF THE HUDSON VALEY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- A $20K forever baby startup brings out the jerks in dark comedy, Infinity Baby
By Nathan Mattise - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
“I have this terrible feeling that being selfish and irresponsible isn’t a good thing.”
- Bloomberg Gives $60 Million to Hudson Yards Arts Center
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Thursday May 25, 2017
The gift is in addition to a previously undisclosed $15 million gift and brings to $421 million the total raised for the center....
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- To Infinity And Beyond! Oh Wait...
By Andy Jordan - Friday Jun 17, 2011
The jetpack has been a common theme in movies and even among pranksters on You Tube. But now more commercially viable options are making it not just a fixture in science fiction. WSJ's Andy Jordan has this brief history of the jetpack.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.