“I have this terrible feeling that being selfish and irresponsible isn’t a good thing.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - INFINITY GOLF LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- A $20K forever baby startup brings out the jerks in dark comedy, Infinity Baby
By Nathan Mattise - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- On Golf: Jordan Spieth, Inside His Own Head, Struggles to Get Out
By BILL PENNINGTON - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Spieth, one of golf’s best putters just a year ago, is questioning himself like any weekend duffer.
- Wisconsin Becomes a Golf Destination
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Wisconsin has gone from a completely unremarkable golf state to a frequent host of major events and a destination for golf travel.
- To Infinity And Beyond! Oh Wait...
By Andy Jordan - Friday Jun 17, 2011
The jetpack has been a common theme in movies and even among pranksters on You Tube. But now more commercially viable options are making it not just a fixture in science fiction. WSJ's Andy Jordan has this brief history of the jetpack.
- Fed's Evans Says Rate Rise Could Wait Until December
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago President Charles Evans said Tuesday that the U.S. central bank can wait until the end of the year before making the decision to raise rates again, while adding it could start reducing the size of its balance sheet before that.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Trump Golf Tournaments Boggied Charities
By Andy Segedin and Mark Hrywna - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Philanthropy by the First Family is under scrutiny again. This time it is charity golf outings at Trump properties staged by the son of President…