We may be getting used to seeing targeted online ad campaigns based on our browsing history and social media interactions, but what about ads that are literally nothing more than generic statements of what Twitter’s ad-targeting algorithm thinks about us? Sam Lavigne over at The New Inquiry has created what he calls “The Infinite Campaign,” which takes the data that …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - INFINITE KEEPSAKES & MORE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The ‘Infinite Campaign’ Creates Absurdly Specific Twitter Ads Based On Your Supposed Interests
By Ashlee Kieler - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Michael K. Williams Is More Than Omar From ‘The Wire’
By NOAH REMNICK - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- The 10.5-inch iPad Pro is much more “pro” than what it replaces
By Andrew Cunningham - Monday Jun 12, 2017
More RAM, great screen, and better keyboard will all shine... once iOS 11 is out.
- Next iPhone might use 3D face-scanning tech instead of TouchID
By Sebastian Anthony - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
Face-scanning tech is faster, more secure, less prone to annoyingly not working when you really need to log into your iPhone right now dammit.