Four young Latino men went to hang out in the woods on Long Island one night during spring break. They ended up victims of the brutal gang MS-13.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - INFECTIOUS DISEASE PRACTICE OF LONG ISLAND P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Gang Murders in the Suburbs
By LIZ ROBBINS and NADIA T. RODRIGUEZ - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- CDC warns against eating placenta—in case you needed another reason
By Beth Mole - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Oregon mom’s organ pills packed with infectious bacteria, which spread to the baby.
- “Post-Ebola syndrome” is something else to keep you up at night
By Beth Mole - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Researchers only beginning to understand this and may now have monkey model.
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.
- 18 January, 2017 – Episode 602 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Monday Jan 23, 2017
Cultural Effects, Live Long Don't Eat, Earlier Americans, Parasites Lost, Teen Worm Drama, Prehistoric Pet Rock?, Killer Whale Menopause, Positive Persistant Infections, An Eel Story, Antibiotic Spider Silk?, And Much More...
- 21 September, 2016 – Episode 585 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Thursday Sep 22, 2016
Tardigrade Protection Secret, Standard Model Spin, Tectonic Life, Island Murder Mystery, Can Pigeons Read?, Bite The Cow, Camouflaged Dinosaurs, Finish This Sentence, Out Of Africa, Ciliary Stroke, And Much More…