Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - INDIAN TRAIL BIKE CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- More New Yorkers Opting for Life in the Bike Lane
By WINNIE HU - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Biking has become part of New York’s commuting culture as the city expands bike routes and Citi Bikes become ubiquitous. There are more than 450,000 daily bike trips.
- Shred the Trails All Day Long With E-Mountain Bikes from Specialized and Riese & Müller
By Stephanie Pearson - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
These electric rides aren’t for lazy days on the trail.
- Near The East River, Plans Emerge For NY’s Next Life Science Center
By Ben Fidler - Monday Aug 21, 2017
- Dream come true: New York City draft pick signs with the Indians
By Joseph Staszewski - Sunday Jul 2, 2017
Quentin Holmes’ dream of playing professional baseball officially is a reality. The Monsignor McClancy center fielder and second-round pick signed his contract with the Indians on Saturday, the team announced. The deal is worth $988,970, according to MLB.com. It is slightly above his slot value ($969,000) at 64th overall. “The big attraction with Quentin is...
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.