NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 27, 2001)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 03, 1990
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1990 - INDIA GARDEN, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Uber Is Sued by Woman Who Was Raped by One of Its Drivers in India
By MIKE ISAAC - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The suit, coming after revelations that the company had obtained and mishandled the victim’s medical records, also named the C.E.O., Travis Kalanick.
- Villagers in India fear occult gang is cutting off women’s hair
By Joshua Rhett Miller - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Villagers in India say they’re being terrorized by an occult gang harvesting women’s hair. The wily witches and warlocks are thought to sneak into bedrooms at night and chop off the ladies’ manes, reports say. Police in India’s Jodhpur district have increased patrols after 12 women have been attacked within the last two weeks, some...
- U.S., India, Japan Hold Naval Drills
Thursday Jun 16, 2016
Naval drills among the U.S., Japan and India that began this week in the Philippine Sea could reflect Washington’s vision for a new Asian maritime-security order that unites democratic powers to contend with a more-assertive and well-armed China. Photo: Associated Press
- India’s leader denounces beef-related attacks on Muslims by Hindu ‘cow protectors’
By Reuters - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
NEW DELHI – Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday broke his silence over a wave of attacks on people accused of eating beef or slaughtering cows, saying that killing in the name of an animal sacred to majority Hindus was wrong. Modi was speaking a week after a 16-year old Muslim boy was stabbed...
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.