A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - INDEPENDENT CLAIMS MANAGEMENT, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- ‘DISGRACEFUL AND OFFENSIVE’ Pence blasts NY Times for claim he's working to defeat Trump in 2020
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
- Scientists call out NY Times for incorrect claim about climate report - VIDEO: Debate over leaked climate change report released by NYT
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Why Having Independent Boards Can Backfire
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In an ironic twist, many U.S. corporate boards weakened their oversight of management by trying too hard to be independent, a new study finds.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Martin Shkreli is found guilty of fraud
By Stephanie Clifford and Colin Moynihan - Friday Aug 4, 2017
NEW YORK — Martin Shkreli, accused of defrauding his hedge fund investors and a pharmaceutical company, was convicted on three of eight counts on Friday, after a five-week trial in U.S. District Court in Brooklyn, N.Y.Shkreli was accused of securities and wire fraud related to two hedge funds he ran, MSMB Capital and MSMB Healthcare.The prosecution brought forth an “avalanche” of evidence, as prosecutor Jacquelyn Kasulis put it in her rebuttal argument, that included a threatening letter he sent to the wife of a former employee, statements he sent to MSMB investors showing great returns at the same time he had no money in fund accounts, three versions of a backdated agreement to make it look as if MSMB Capital had invested in Retrophin when it had not, as well as claims about assets under management that were wildly out of line with his actual fund size.