“Once Upon a Place,” an installation in which immigrants’ oral histories can be listened to by phone, touches on themes like belonging and displacement.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2014 - INDEPENDENCE SQUARE APARTMENTS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
AROUND THE WEB
- Phone Booths Are Back in Times Square. No Quarters Required.
By TAMARA BEST - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- Limited Support on Independence Day 2017
By Jason Oliver - Monday Jul 3, 2017
We’ll be out of the office on Tuesday, July 4th 2017 in observance of Independence Day and will resume responding to support requests on Wednesday, July 5th 2017. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. While you’re here, be sure to register for one of our upcoming webinars!
- Former Fed Governor Says Central Bank's Independence Is Limited
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
A former Federal Reserve governor and possible candidate for future top positions at the central bank said the Fed isn’t as independent or permanent as many think.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Poland’s President Vetoes 2 Proposed Laws Limiting Courts’ Independence
By RICK LYMAN - Monday Jul 24, 2017
The decision was a setback for the far-right governing party, though a bill giving it more control over local courts was still set for approval.
- Young Socialites Conjure the Ghost of Leonard Bernstein at the Dakota
By BEN WIDDICOMBE - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
When Larry Milstein, 22, and his sister Toby, 24, are not hobnobbing on the young socialite circuit, they hold séances in their family’s apartment.