The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - INDEPENDENCE BANCSHARES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Okta Appoints Yassir Abousselham as Chief Security Officer
By Business Wire - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Okta, Inc. (NASDAQ:OKTA), the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise, today announced the appointment of Yassir Abousselham as Chief Security Officer. Abousselham brings nearly 20 years of experience leading...
- Okta Extends Canadian Presence with New Downtown Toronto Office
By Business Wire - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Okta, Inc. (NASDAQ:OKTA), the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise, today announced the opening of its new Canadian office in downtown Toronto. With the new office, Okta will tap into the area's diverse high-technology...
- Militant left-wing leader arrested for allegedly inciting violence at 2016 Sacramento melee
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- NBA’s Sacramento Kings and Nike launch augmented reality app
By Dean Takahashi - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The Sacramento Kings NBA basketball team has launched an augmented reality app in partnership with Nike. The fan app is the beginning of an eight-year global marketing and merchandise agreement between Nike and the National Basketball Association (NBA). The app lets fans personalize Sacramento Kings uniforms and virtually photograph themselves with star players. It’s another […]
- Homes That Celebrate the Spirit of Independence
Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Three luxury homes for sale in the Iowa, Kentucky and Minnesota cities of Independence.