Living Cities’ CEO Ben Hecht said, “Once you begin to apply a racial equity and inclusion lens to your work, it changes how you see the world, and there is no going back.” But, over the last year, it has become clear that we need much more intentionality around moving from good intentions to action.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - INCLUSIVE LINKS INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Moving Racial Equity and Inclusion from the Periphery to the Center: Lessons from an Incomplete Project
By Jason Schneiderman - Wednesday May 31, 2017
- 150 Executives Commit to Fostering Diversity and Inclusion
By ELIZABETH OLSON - Monday Jun 12, 2017
A new initiative will have executives at companies like PricewaterhouseCoopers and Procter & Gamble share how to promote open discussion among employees.
- Abe's Ambition: A 'Japanese-Style Inclusive Society'
Tuesday May 16, 2017
In his speech at the WSJ's CEO Council in Tokyo, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe touted an ambitious plan to build a more-inclusive society for long-disadvantaged workers such as skilled foreigners and women.
- Intel’s former chief diversity and inclusion officer has left the company
By Megan Rose Dickey - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Danielle Brown, who spent nearly three years as Intel’s chief diversity and inclusion officer, has left the company, TechCrunch has learned. Read More
- China Will Be Part of a Popular Stock Index, Opening the Door to Foreign Money
By KEITH BRADSHER and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Inclusion in MSCI’s emerging markets index, even on a modest scale, will make it more important for foreign money managers to invest in China.
- MSCI Inclusion Should Intensify Scrutiny of Chinese Shares
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
China has won a longed-for trophy with admission of its domestically-listed stocks to MSCI’s global benchmarks. Don’t hold your breath that it will lead to a more open market.
- Rights, Safety, and Tolerance and Inclusion Eroding, Study Finds
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The 2017 Social Progress Index found that progress on basic human needs, well-being, and opportunity has been in retreat in some countries....
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.