The film will go into limited release December 1.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - IMPRESSION SET, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Man pleads guilty to killing wife by setting her on fire
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
SCHENECTADY, N.Y. — A man who killed his wife by dousing her with gasoline and setting her on fire during an argument has pleaded guilty to murder. The Schenectady County District Attorney’s office says 69-year-old Antonio Bargallo entered the plea Wednesday as part of a deal that will sentence him to 21 years to life...
- Meet the undrafted Jets wideout who impressed Steve Smith
By Brian Costello - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
Gabe Marks sat in his home in Venice Beach, Calif. watching the NFL draft, waiting for his name to call. Marks had been a record-setting wide receiver at Washington State, but he watched round after round go by without hearing his name. He took to Twitter to air his frustration. “Round 6. On it goes,”...
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.