Prime Minister Theresa May’s tenuous grip on power following an embarrassing loss of seats in parliament severely dents her ability to lay down ultimatums in the Brexit talks.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - IMPRESSION BY THERESA CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- What Theresa May's Drubbing Means for Brexit
Friday Jun 9, 2017
- Theresa May Battles to Hold On as U.K. Prime Minister
By STEPHEN CASTLE - Monday Jun 12, 2017
In a meeting with restive lawmakers in her Conservative Party on Monday, Mrs. May will appeal for the unified backing she will need to survive for long as head of a minority government.
- Embattled at Home, Theresa May Faces Tricky Brexit Talks
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
A day before negotiations between the U.K. and the European Union begin, Prime Minister Theresa May faced a ballooning crisis at home, with critics accusing her of fumbling the government’s response to a London apartment tower fire.
- Theresa May to Woo EU Leaders With Rights for Citizens
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
British Prime Minister Theresa May will set out proposals for the future of European Union citizens living in the U.K. after it leaves the bloc, kicking off potentially thorny discussions that will be an early measure of her ability to negotiate.
- Europe Edition: Russia, Theresa May, Donald Trump: Your Tuesday Briefing
By PATRICK BOEHLER - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Here’s what you need to know to start your day.
- Queen’s Speech to U.K. Parliament Outlines Theresa May’s Scaled-Down Agenda
By STEPHEN CASTLE - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Struggling to secure support for a minority government, the prime minister is prioritizing Britain’s withdrawal from the European Union.
- May's Setback Puts Brexit in Limbo
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
There are real reasons to believe that Prime Minister Theresa May will have to jettison her pre-election plans to leave the EU’s single market, Stephen Fidler writes, but the complex and unstable situation offers no guarantees.
- ‘Soft Brexit’ Forces Rise in Britain on the Eve of Talks
By STEPHEN CASTLE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Once written off, Britons who support the European Union are in a better position now that Theresa May’s Conservative Party has lost its majority.