The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - IMPACTO DE DIOS PARA LAS NACIONES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Mayweather and McGregor's Mindless Summer Fight
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Boxer Floyd Mayweather and UFC star Conor McGregor will tangle in August in Las Vegas. Are you intrigued enough to watch?
- L.A.’s Avocado Toasts: a Guide
By CRYSTAL MEERS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
"It’s about highlighting what’s at the market in a way that it can be appreciated," says the Sqirl chef and owner Jessica Koslow. "If I was in New York, I wouldn’t be making avocado toast."
- Father arrested on suspicion of killing missing son
By Associated Press - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
LOS ANGELES — The father of a Southern California 5-year-old who has been missing for two months was arrested Friday afternoon in Las Vegas on suspicion of his son’s murder, authorities said. A Los Angeles County sheriff’s statement said Aramazd Andressian Sr., 35 was arrested in coordination with authorities in Las Vegas and was being...
- Woman dies weeks after ex arrested for choking her unconscious
By Associated Press - Monday Jun 26, 2017
LAS VEGAS — Authorities in Las Vegas say a 39-year-old woman who was choked into unconsciousness by her ex-boyfriend has died of her injuries. The Clark County coroner said Monday that Stella Martinez died Friday at Summerlin Hospital of brain injuries following the June 3 incident. Her death was ruled a homicide. Police say a...
- DeVos's Gainful Redeployment
Friday Jun 16, 2017
She withdraws two rules that punished for-profit schools.