When my husband died of AIDS, I resolved to keep how he died a secret to protect my children.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - IMMUNE DEFICIENCY FOUNDATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Losing a Father and Husband to AIDS, and Finding Him Again
By MAGGIE KNEIP - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Towson Hires Matt Tyner As Head Coach
By Vince Lara-Cinisomo - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- UChicago Medicine Receives $100 Million for Health Institute
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Mitch Nauffts) - Thursday May 25, 2017
The gift from the Duchossois Family Foundation will establish an institute focused on how the human immune system, microbiome, and genetics interact to maintain health....
- A Golf Center Grows in Harlem
By PAUL ROGERS - Friday Aug 25, 2017
A leader of the Bridge Golf Foundation hopes it will be a “model for progressive gentrification” through its work with underprivileged and mostly black adolescent boys.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.