Less than a week after federal authorities conducted a massive crackdown on medical fraud, arresting more than 400 individuals, the Department of Justice announced that three Ohio-based healthcare companies and their executives would pay $19.5 million to resolve allegations they falsified Medicare claims for unnecessary services that allegedly harmed patients. The DOJ announced Monday the settlement with Foundations Health …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
15208 85TH DRIVE
JAMAICA, NEW YORK, 11432
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - ILLUMINE SERVICE FOUNDATION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Whistleblowers Will Receive $3.6M For Reporting Healthcare Company’s False Medicare Claims
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- Cleveland Foundation Awards $11.4 Million in June Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
The grants are focused on efforts under way in the areas of education, youth development, and health and human services....
- Rasmuson Foundation Awards $8.6 million to Alaska Nonprofits
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The grants will support nonprofit organizations in the state working to provide programs and critical services to Alaskans....
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
- The Flow Table Lamp Invigorates As It Illuminates
By Brian Barrett - Saturday Mar 4, 2017
The Flow Table Lamp is brilliant.