Singer-songwriter Leah Siegel of Firehorse sits down with WSJ's Jim Fusilli to discuss making her new album "And So They Ran Faster," how she maintains a career as an independent musician, and the time she was complimented by Prince.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ILANA LEAH LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Weekend Conversations: Leah Siegel of Firehorse
Saturday Dec 3, 2011
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Millions of Student Loan Defaulters Have Stopped Payments
Tuesday Aug 2, 2016
The Obama administration is encountering a big challenge: Seven million Americans have collectively billions of dollars in federal student debt but aren't making payments, despite hundreds of monthly attempts from servicers. WSJ's Josh Mitchell explains on Lunch Break. Photo: Leah Nash for The Wall Street Journal
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.