NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - IJL US LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Needle Palm Information: How To Care For Needle Palm Trees
By Mary Ellen Ellis - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Border Patrol Raids Humanitarian Aid Group Camp in Arizona
By FERNANDA SANTOS - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A desert base for No More Deaths was raided by border agents on Thursday. Unlike previous raids, this time they came with a search warrant.
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
Wednesday Aug 4, 2010
When you think Jews and Las Vegas, what comes to mind? If you answered Bugsy Siegel, we're on the same page. Or maybe you guessed Mo Greene, the Siegel stand-in, in "The Godfather." He's the one whoslaps Freddy Corleone around -- and gets shot in the eye as payback. Greene is also referenced in "Godfather II," touted for transforming a once-dusty stopover for GIs into, according to Davidmagazine, "the world's most dynamic city." I'd challenge that assertion, as a New Yorker, but I agree: Jews do wondrous things in the desert.
- How Can You Miss Us if We Won't Go Away? Paczkowski and Swisher Highlights From AllThingsD.
By Kara Swisher - Monday Dec 30, 2013
And so it goes in Silicon Valley.
- “It’s Shame On Us If We Blow It”: Highlights From NY Seizes the Momentum
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Mike Foley, a drug industry veteran and director of the Tri-Institutional Therapeutics Discovery Institute, has a pointed message for the New York life sciences industry: Don’t waste the moment. Changing the course of New York biotech has been a saga that dates back to the 1990s, and as Xconomy has detailed, progress has been made […]