Political messages from the pianist Igor Levit and the conductor Daniel Barenboim were among the highlights.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - IGOR SERGEYEV, MD, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- That Decisive Moment: Chilling Fervor: This Week’s 8 Best Classical Music Moments on YouTube
Friday Jul 21, 2017
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack on email system
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
National Cyber Security Centre investigates 'unauthorized attempt' to breach computer mail system.
- Exxon Mobil Fined for Violating Sanctions on Russia Under Tillerson
By ALAN RAPPEPORT - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
While Rex W. Tillerson, now the U.S. secretary of state, led the energy giant, “Exxon Mobil demonstrated reckless disregard for U.S. sanctions requirements,” the Treasury Department said.
- Stakes for Exxon in Sanctions Case Go Far Beyond a $2 Million Fine
By ALAN RAPPEPORT and ANDREW E. KRAMER - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The oil company, punished for violating sanctions against Russia, is fighting a wider threat to its reputation and the possibility of other sanctions to come.
- Why chatbots will never completely take over for humans
By Lief Larson, Engage - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
GUEST: What an unexpected twist in the tale of bots. A McKinsey write-up says the bots are stumbling. Google’s Igor Markov warns that AI could turn into the plague. Yet some of the world’s largest companies have recruited tens of thousands of workers to build AI and chatbots. There’s this supposed coming wave of disintermediation where […]