A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - IGO CELLPHONE & COMPUTER CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Peter Rive, SolarCity Cofounder And Elon Musk’s Cousin, Is Leaving Tesla
By Austin Carr - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
News of Rive’s exit comes on the heels of questions surrounding Tesla’s $2.6 billion acquisition of SolarCity in 2016.
Peter Rive, the cofounder of SolarCity and cousin of Elon Musk, is leaving Tesla just under eight months after the automaker acquired the struggling solar company in a deal valued at $2.6 billion, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- SoftBank-led $114M Round Puts Qualcomm’s Brain Corp. on New Path
By Bruce V. Bigelow - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
San Diego’s Brain Corp., founded in 2009 as a Qualcomm-incubated startup to develop software and computer systems that emulate the human brain, seems to have found a new path forward. SoftBank’s new Vision Fund has led a $114 million investment to advance the company’s artificial intelligence technology. Qualcomm Ventures, which previously invested about $11 million […]
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.