A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
ALLSTATE CORPORATE SERVICES CORP.
99 WASHINGTON AVE, SUITE 1008
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12260
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - IFS LEASING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- “It’s Shame On Us If We Blow It”: Highlights From NY Seizes the Momentum
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Mike Foley, a drug industry veteran and director of the Tri-Institutional Therapeutics Discovery Institute, has a pointed message for the New York life sciences industry: Don’t waste the moment. Changing the course of New York biotech has been a saga that dates back to the 1990s, and as Xconomy has detailed, progress has been made […]
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- For The Affluent, A Lease Model Is No Longer Off Limits
Wednesday May 10, 2017
An uncertain economy might scare some marketers, but for others, it presents an interesting opportunity to adopt a new perspective. In the past, the affluent were often regarded as spenders - thosewho had money on hand and were willing to spend it on a major purchase. Yet, consumers today, especially the younger ones, are much less inclined to tie their money up in a big purchase.
- Welcome to the softer side of gutted Sears stores
By John Biggs - Monday Jun 12, 2017
If there is any indication of the cultural import and effect of the “millennials” – a term I dislike for reasons I will explain later – look no further than America’s malls. The Baby Boomer hubris and NIMBYism that sent malls into further and further orbits from city centers has come home to roost and it promises to change the face of retail in a big way. First,… Read More
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017