The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - IFIX IT GROUP, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- MOG Music Network Acquired by Townsquare Media Group
Tuesday Aug 28, 2012
Townsquare Media Group has acquired Bay Area-based MOG Music Network business from MMN Media, Inc. and will rename the business Townsquare Media.
- Facebook Bug Exposed Names of Content Moderators to Suspected Terrorists
Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Facebook Inc. inadvertently exposed the names of some moderators to suspected terrorists and other groups whose content the workers were tasked with reviewing, a flaw the company Friday said has been fixed.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- How a Conspiracy Theorist’s Call About a Dirty Bomb Shut Down Part of a Port
By CHRISTOPHER MELE - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A section of the Port of Charleston was closed for more than seven hours as nearly a dozen federal, state and local agencies searched a container ship.
- Alas, Poor Yik Yak: Social Net Loses Engineers, Users
Tuesday Apr 25, 2017
This week, digital payments platform Square Inc. bought Yik Yak's entire engineering team, paying under $3 million for a group of less than ten personnel.
- Four Wheels on Ice: Extreme Driving Lures Adventure Seekers
Saturday Apr 1, 2017
In Arjeplog, Sweden, ice-driving tours allow visitors to get behind the wheel and do figure eights on a sheet of solid ice while being pampered at upscale accommodations during their downtime. Popular destination driving programs like this one are intensifying competition among luxury automakers. Photo: Chester Dawson
- Is Your Car Safe From Hackers?
Thursday Apr 13, 2017
An Israeli cybersecurity company says it was able to hack a moving car using a Bluetooth-enabled device. WSJ's Chester Dawson discusses this exclusive story and which cars may be vulnerable on Lunch Break with Tanya Rivero. Photo: AP