Pence reassures Japan of U.S. resolve against North Korea, Cleveland police widen manhunt for Facebook murder suspect, and what to do when your CEO is a hugger.
NYS Entity Status
- Surrender of Authority (Aug 05, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
JULY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2014 - IDR INDEX MANAGEMENT, LP
AROUND THE WEB
- This Morning with Gordon Deal April 18, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Apr 18, 2017
- This Morning with Gordon Deal April 17, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Apr 17, 2017
VP Pence says 'era of strategic patience' over with North Korea, manhunt in Cleveland after video of killing posted to Facebook and how running can help you live longer.
- After Loss, LeBron James Faces the Future: The Warriors Are ‘Built to Last’
By BILLY WITZ - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
After Cleveland’s loss to Golden State in Game 5 of the N.B.A. finals, James acknowledged that the Warriors “don’t show any signs of slowing down.”
- Cleveland Clinic Receives $10 Million for Expansion of Eye Institute
By email@example.com (Mitch Nauffts) - Monday Jun 5, 2017
The gift from the Timken Foundation of Canton will support an expansion of the Cole Eye Institute and the creation of the Louise Timken Ophthalmic Education Center....
- U.S. Remains Low In Social Progress Index
By Andy Segedin - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The United States has crept up one spot, to 18th, on the 2017 Social Progress Index. The improvement fails to express, however, the U.S.’s consistent…
- On Pro Basketball: J.R. Smith Is a Dangerous Man on a Team With Nothing to Lose
By SCOTT CACCIOLA - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
One loss from losing in the N.B.A. finals, the Cavaliers cannot compete without contributions from role players like Smith, who has shone in wins over the Warriors.
- China Will Be Part of a Popular Stock Index, Opening the Door to Foreign Money
By KEITH BRADSHER and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Inclusion in MSCI’s emerging markets index, even on a modest scale, will make it more important for foreign money managers to invest in China.
- Index Funds Are Great for Investors, Risky for Corporate Governance
Friday Jun 23, 2017
One solution is to abstain from voting, leaving decisions to those with an incentive to be informed.