The gift will support the Institute for Genomic Medicine, one of the first ventures focused on personalized pediatric medicine at a children's hospital in the United States....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - IDEAL PEDIATRIC CARE, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Nationwide Foundation Awards $10 Million for Pediatric Innovation Fund
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Friday Jun 2, 2017
- Achieving Full Potential of Children with Autism Through PLAY
Tuesday May 30, 2017
The PLAY (Play and Language for Autistic Youngsters) Project is a parent coaching model for early, intensive interventions that promote the full potential of children diagnosed with autism. “Our mission is to help parents form a joyous relationship with their children who have autism,” says Richard Solomon, MD, founder and medical director of The PLAY -
- 3D-Printed Ovarian Bioprosthesis Overcomes Sterility in Mice
Friday May 19, 2017
Optimizing an extracellular matrix scaffold for ovarian follicle implantation helps create successful bioprosthesis for restoring fertility in sterile mice.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- The Teenage Spiritual Crisis
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
As adolescents start to form values and ideals based on their personal and social experiences, many question their religious beliefs more intensely.
- Take a Number: A Dire Weekly Total for the U.S.: 25 Children Killed by Guns
By NICHOLAS BAKALAR - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Between 2012 and 2014, an average of 1,297 children died each year from such injuries.
- The Ideal Lemon Bar: A Fierce Filling and a Strong Supporting Crust
By JULIA MOSKIN - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Quite possibly the only lemon dessert recipe you need, this bar has a crunchy, buttery crust and soft, creamy filling.
- San Francisco Could Be First City To Ban Sale Of Flavored Liquid Nicotine
By Ashlee Kieler - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Last fall, the American Academy of Pediatrics called for a ban on flavored tobacco products. Now, one city is poised to do just that: San Francisco took steps this week to become the first city to approve a sales ban on flavored vaping liquids in a bid to prevent young adults from becoming addicted to the products. The Associated …