If Phil Jackson can’t bully Carmelo Anthony into accepting a trade, maybe Carmelo Anthony can bully Phil Jackson into a buyout. While Anthony’s preference remains to stay in New York,
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - IDEAL BEING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Carmelo Anthony starts pushing for his ideal Knicks exit
By Post Sports Desk - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Michael Jackson's first molestation accuser is being sought by lawyers
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
- Knicks’ ideal Jax replacement is a pipe dream worth pursuing
By Fred Kerber - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Maybe, just maybe, if the Knicks can pull this off, they will be the ones committing highway robbery and doing the fleecing. Toronto’s Masai Ujiri is emerging as the hoped-for candidate for the Knicks to replace Phil Jackson. After three years of Knicks wandering in the wilderness under a great coach but dreadful executive, Ujiri...
- Samuel L. Jackson Will Be Making Another Marvel Appearance Aside From ‘Avengers: Infinity War’
By Dan MacRae - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
Sam Jackson's Nick Fury is reportedly being called into action for a certain Marvel solo adventure.
- Porzingis’ Knicks friend saw Phil Jackson shocker coming
By Marc Berman - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
ORLANDO, Fla. – While he admitted to being quite surprised his buddy Kristaps Porzingis skipped his exit interview with Phil Jackson in mid-April, Knicks big man Kyle O’Quinn knew something had to break on the Jackson front. Amid a feud with Porzingis and Carmelo Anthony, both of whom he has threatened to unload, Jackson was...
- Amed Rosario on Jose Reyes, being a ‘clown’ and his ideal girlfriend
By Steve Serby - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Amed Rosario, the Mets’ top prospect and potential face of the franchise, recently made his MLB debut. Now he sits down with Steve Serby. Q: What kind of a career, what do you want Mets fans to say about you 10, 15 years from now? A: I would say I’d hope it was a marvelous...