EQT Corp. agreed to buy Rice Energy Inc. for $6.7 billion in the latest proposed tie-up between energy producers suffering from low oil and gas prices.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - IDEA OIL & GAS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- EQT to Buy Rice for $6.7 Billion
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Big Oil Stays Wary on Iran
Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Iran’s ambitious agenda for its oil-and-gas industry is running up against the caution of big energy companies.
- EPA must enforce methane emissions rules immediately after court decision
By Megan Geuss - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Obama-era rules on how methane is monitored by oil and gas companies remain.
- Will Federal Courts Save Us from Air and Water Pollution? Recent Decisions
By Carole Levine - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Once again, a federal court has stepped in to halt actions and executive orders of the Trump administration. On July 3, 2017, a federal appeals court struck down the Environmental Protection Agency’s 90-day suspension of new emission standards on oil and gas wells.
- A Shale-Oil Boomtown Climbs Back From the Bust
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Drillers are inching back to action in North Dakota’s Bakken shale region after a nearly three-year bust, a sign the recovery of the American oil and gas sector is spreading.
- Both Climate Leader and Oil Giant? A Norwegian Paradox
By SOMINI SENGUPTA - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
While Norway wants to wean its own citizens off fossil fuels, it remains one of the world’s biggest petroleum producers and is revving up exports.