[Corrected, 2:25pm. See below] ‘Tis the season for Boston tech startups founded in 2010—and their products—to get acquired. Kinvey and Intrepid were bought last month, and now it’s SocMetrics’ turn. The Cambridge, MA-based social marketing company’s original product—called SocMetrics Influencer Platform—has been snapped up by Grapevine, a Boston marketing tech firm. Terms of the deal […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ID90T, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- SocMetrics Scooped Up by Grapevine in Social Marketing Deal
By Gregory T. Huang - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Cop shocks girlfriend when traffic stop turns into marriage proposal
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
GRAPEVINE, Texas — A Texas police dispatcher recently arranged to have his girlfriend stopped by an officer under the ruse that her car was reported stolen so that he could surprise her with a marriage proposal. Grapevine dispatcher Stephen Smith earlier this month told his girlfriend Amanda Radican that he left his cellphone at home...
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- NY judge sparks outrage after freeing alleged cop attacker - US Army soldier charged in killing of wife, NY state trooper after domestic dispute
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.